Protecting and improving human health worldwide is our primary objective. Sanofi thus provides patients with one of the world’s largest ranges of vaccines for the prevention and treatment of diseases.
- Sanofi, with its vaccines division Sanofi Pasteur, is a world leader in the field of immunization with five major product segments: pediatric combination vaccines, influenza vaccines, booster vaccines for adolescents and adults, meningitis vaccines, and travel/endemic vaccines.
- Sanofi Pasteur’s activity is entirely dedicated to the production of vaccines. The company proposes a range of vaccines covering 20 infectious diseases. Sanofi Pasteur is present in the United States and Canada, as well as in Europe, where Sanofi Pasteur MSD assures vaccine commercialization in 19 countries. The company has also developed its presence in Asia, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and in eastern Europe.
Our vaccines protect against 20 infectious diseases
- Bacterial diseases:
- Haemophilus influenzae type b infections
- Meningococcal Infections
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Typhoid Fever
- Viral diseases:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Yellow Fever
- And Smallpox, eradicated in 1980 (vaccine produced as a measure in response to the threat of bioterrorism).
1. For more information, please consult the Summaries of Product Characteristics for the products available in your country.