- Key facts & figures
- Sanofi share
- Analysts / Vara Consensus
- Reports & publications
- Results & presentations
- Corporate governance
Annual General Meetings
- Our publications
- Being a shareholder
- Becoming a shareholder
- Shareholders committee
- U.S. investors
- Regulated information in France
- Get to know Sanofi
- Working at Sanofi
- Our Expertise, your future
- Join Sanofi
- Being our partner
- Understanding science discovering
- Developing and marketing innovative solutions
- Manufacturing and supply
- Healthcare Solutions
- Our approach
- Improving access to healthcare
- Working together
- Ethics and transparency
- Preserving the environment
- ‘LE HUB’ eMAG
Ensuring sustainable growth
Credit ratings assess the credit worthiness of the Company and its ability to pay its debt.
Sanofi is followed by the credit rating agencies Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s.
Overview of credit ratings
|Agencies||Analysts||Short-term rating||Long-term rating||Outlook|
|Standard & Poor’s||Marketa Horkova||A-1+
The agencies’ ratings are the following:
- Long-term ratings, in decreasing order: Aaa, Aa, A, Baa, Ba, B, Caa, Ca, C. The rating is completed by a number from 1 to 3.
- Short-term ratings, in decreasing order: P-1, P-2, P-3, NP.
Standard & Poor’s
- Long-term ratings, in decreasing order: AAA, AA, A, BBB, BB, B, CCC, CC, C, D. The rating is completed by + or -.
- Short-term ratings, in decreasing order: A-1+, A-1, A-2, A-3, B, C, D.
We provide this list for your convenience only and do not endorse or express any opinion on these analysts’ ratings. The list will be updated on a regular basis, but does not purport to be complete, correct or representative as of any point in time.