- Key facts & figures
- Sanofi share
- Analysts / Vara Consensus
- Reports & publications
- Results & presentations
- Corporate governance
Annual General Meetings
- Our publications
- Being a shareholder
- Becoming a shareholder
- Shareholders committee
- U.S. investors
- Regulated information in France
- Get to know Sanofi
- Working at Sanofi
- Our Expertise, your future
- Join Sanofi
- Being our partner
- Understanding science discovering
- Developing and marketing innovative solutions
- Manufacturing and supply
- Healthcare Solutions
- Our approach
- Improving access to healthcare
- Working together
- Ethics and transparency
- Preserving the environment
- ‘LE HUB’ eMAG
Women's Forum 2016: Sanofi’s continued commitment
November 30, 2016
More than 30 Sanofi employees from around the world are participating in the 12th "Women's Forum for the Economy & Society" held in Deauville, France, from November 30 to December 2. The main theme for the 2016 edition is: "Is the sharing economy a sharing world?".
As a partner of the Women's Forum for the sixth consecutive year, Sanofi is involved in several ways. First, through its delegation, which each year reflects the diversity of Sanofi employees around the world.
Secondly, Sanofi participates in several conferences throughout the Forum:
- Dr. Anne C. Beal, Sanofi Chief Patient Officer, is opening the Forum’s first plenary session with a presentation on "Business in society: contributing to create social value"
- José Côté, nurse and professor at the University of Montreal, and Jan Liska, Head of Patient Centricity Strategy, Sanofi, are presenting TAVIE, a virtual nurses program to empower patients
- Dr. Anne Gagnepain-Lacheteau, Medical Director of the Sanofi Espoir Foundation, is discussing Sanofi’s commitment to fighting childhood cancer
- Carole Saglio, Head of Human Resources Transformation & Diversity, is opening the Forum’s conference on "opening new economic opportunities for women in emerging markets".
Sanofi is also delighted to welcome on our booth the 1300 expected visitors and is offering them to evaluate their sleep, nutrition and physical activity habits using apps developed through Sanofi’s Take Care & Bwel! program.
Since 2005, the Women's Forum for the Economy & Society has been the world's leading platform for women's views and voices on major social and economic issues.
September 20, 2017
August 21, 2017